Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My "Mr. Perfect," Part 1

The men you'll find here in my House of Guys are all here because I find them incredibly attractive. But today I'm going to introduce you to the one guy who stands out above all the rest in my fantasies. Ladies and gentlemen, feast your eyes on the incomparable Chris Russell.

Chris, which is most probably not his real name, is a Hungarian stud who appeared in just three all-male films. The fact that he never kissed any of his costars and only allowed them to pleasure him without reciprocation makes me think he's most probably 'gay for pay.' In other words, straight, or at least bi.

Chris has the total package, physically. He's very well built, without being musclebound, extremely handsome (in a movie star way), and has terrifically sexy body hair. Just look at that chest, those arms, those legs! I could kneel before him just worshiping for hours!






Please enjoy these photos of Chris Russell -- my personal superman -- and let me promise you here that you haven't seen the last of him!


And do let me know what you think of the incredible Chris Russell!

No comments: