Sunday, February 3, 2008

Hot celebrity favorites, Part 1!

To demonstrate the breadth of my fantasy guys, let me introduce you to two of my current favorites. They really couldn't be any more different, and yet each of them can cause the same intoxicated sigh for me. First, there's Christopher Chace Crawford (known usually as just Chace). He's definitely different from my usual favorites in that he's fairly smooth (although in some pictures I've seen of him attending premieres I've noted some wisps of chest hair peeking from inside his shirts), but there are some guys who are just SO fabulously gorgeous that they don't need what I usually look for in a man. Chace is a former-model-turned-actor, and he's a perfect fantasy paperboy, don't you think?








Secondly, here's actor Eion Bailey. He's moviestar handsome and quite furry, as you can see. Every once in a while, I run across a guy that I honestly wish I looked like. Eion, here, is one of those guys! Look at those eyes, that smile, the chest hair, the arms... Ah, heaven!





No comments: